Monday, February 7, 2011

Abby's Room

Well Abby's room is almost complete. I only need to order some bumble bee wall stickers to put in the corners and then I think I will be done. Yeah....

Over Christmas break Kay helped me paint the nursery. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.....And my Mom watched Wyatt so we wouldn't be bothered. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.....

This past week I found an artist from Craig's List and she came over and painted the mural that I wanted. I think she did a great job and it only took her about 4 hrs to do it. I was thinking I might have her paint some Thomas the Tank Engine murals in Wyatt's room (When we get that done.....we've only lived here for a year and a half! Oops)


Before......


After......




I had the artist paint Abby's initials. Can anybody guess what they stand for???






Here are some more pictures of the rest of her room!



1 comment:

Velika said...

So cute!!! I love it! Esp the mural, very cool!
And yes, buying fabric is WAY addicting. I started making ties for Jason and Jeffrey and matching skirts for me and now every time I get my Joann coupon I want to go get more fabric! :)
I hope this last month goes fast for you, good luck!