
See it did it again! For some reason it likes flipping my pictures! Aaarg how annoying!
I found a great website to order hair bows. It's called Halo Heaven. I ordered a dozen assorted hairbands for $3.50 and a dozen assorted flower clips for $6.50. The only downside is they charge $8.00 for shipping & handling but I got them within a week of ordering them. Plus, it's the cheapest place that I've seen in store and online (I went to Hobby Lobby last month and they wanted $4.99 for one hair clip and .99 for one headband. I figured I would be spending less money buying them at Halo Heaven then trying to buy them individually. I'm pretty happy with the clips I got and might buy more.....Don't tell Cody :)



Wyatt.....my model since Abby's not here to model for me. Doesn't he look cute (oh he's going to hate these pictures when he is a teenager!!)

Wyatt wanted to take a picture of me with a hair clip on!

Can you tell Wyatt took this picture??


No comments:
Post a Comment