A couple of weeks ago I got an idea for a car seat cover. Okay....it wasn't my idea. My friend Tara had one for her car seat and I wanted one. Unfortunately, a friend made it for her and I couldn't go to a store and buy one. Then later that night I found a blog that told me how to make it. The only downside was I would need a sewing machine. I have one (aka my grandma has one aka my mom bought it for me while I was in Jr. High and grandma know uses it) but I don't remember how to use it. Next step....call my wonderful, sweet and crafty sister-in-law Sarah. Bless her heart she agreed to help me! So yesterday I packed up my car for the long, long, long drive to Maricopa (with Wyatt of course) and off we went. It was pretty easy to make since I just watched Sarah do it (don't you just love family!) but I think I could make one on my own. Fortunately I have a sister-in-law and a cousin both due in July with their first babies. So if I feel crafty enough this summer I just might try to make them one too!
Here is the blog if anyone is interested in trying! http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2008/12/car-seat-cover.html

I don't know why it keeps flipping my pictures. If you know why please tell me!
1 comment:
so cute!
Post a Comment