I found this easy recipe to make Caramel Corn Treats at my Mom's house last week. It look simple enough (simple enough for me!) and today I made some. It is so yummy and delicious but probably not good for my rapidly expanding waist line! :)
Ingredients needed:
1 Stick butter
1 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of Karo syrup
1 cup (or more) of small marshmallows
4 bags of of microwave popcorn
Pop corn and remove all uncooked kernels. Cook the brown sugar, butter and Karo syrup until mixed in a pan. Add marshmallows and heat until they melt completely. Pour syrup slowly over the popcorn, coating and stirring to desire sweetness. Add candies for color.
Note.....I pour the caramel corn onto trays and spread it out instead of making popcorn balls. This makes it easier for everyone to eat (I learned this trick from my Mom!)
Enjoy~ and no blaming me if your waist lines expand too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment