Well another week has gone by and it doesn't look like I'm any closer to having this baby! This is okay with me since I want a March baby! After that I don't care when she comes (as long as she doesn't go past her due date! I hated when Wyatt's due date came and went with no sign of him coming!!!)
Dr. Tutt says I'm still only about 1 centimeter dilated and still zero effaced (what a bummer). On Wednesday night I thought for sure that I was going into labor. Abby was kicking me like crazy, my stomach was hard and tight and I was feeling little cramps. Then it seemed like they were gone. The whole night I thought I would be waking up Cody to tell him he needed to take me to the hospital but I guess not! No wonder I didn't sleep at all that night :)
On the bright side I didn't gain any weight from last Friday! I was so glad to hear that. Hopefully I can keep that up. Sometimes it's the little things in life that matter the most :) :)
P.S. My eye infection has spread to my other eye. Oh Joy. I just hope my eye infection clears up before my baby shower next week! I don't want to have to wear my glasses by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good luck with everything! I had Kensley at 37 wks and Pyper at 33 wks and I have always wondered what it would be like to go full-term! Be glad that you can! :o)
So what is your big secret with not gaining any weight from your last appointment??? Please indulge! Best wishes with the delivery!
Post a Comment