Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wyatt's Swim Lessons

Here are some pictures from Wyatt's swim lessons. He's doing so well. I was a little worried the first few weeks of his lessons. All he did was whine and complain. I know.....shocking that my kid would whine and complain!! It took about the 4th week before the he stopped whining about it. He still tells me (everyday) that he doesn't want to go but not like it was. I'm also lucky because of who teaches his class. My friend's mother-in-law teaches it. (She mostly does it to teach her own grand kids and she lets others join in as well.) It's great because she's in the water teaching him and I'm not! So I get to sit back (and hold Abby) while she does all the hard work!!!



















I don't know why it flips my pictures like this. It's so annoying!











Here is a pic of Abby hanging out in my arms. It was really hard taking a picture one handed! It took me several attempts to get her in the frame. She looks so bored! :)


P.S. I'm starting to see more of Wyatt in her. This pictures reminds me so much of what Wyatt looked like at this age!




















No comments: