Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wyatt's Last Day of Swim Lessons

Today was Wyatt's last day of swim lessons! I was kinda sad and kinda happy that it's over. It's a lot of work every morning to get two kids ready and go for the last 8 weeks. Plus, it's getting really hot for Abby and I! But on the other hand it was good for Wyatt to get out and socialize with other kids his age. Now I have to come up with other activities to keep Wyatt busy and out of trouble!

Here is a picture of Wyatt's "class mates." Did you notice he's the only boy! What a STUD! :)

Look at all those rings Wyatt got from the bottom of the pool. He ROCKS!

Here is Wyatt and his swim instructor "Sister Opie." She made certificates for all the little swimmers. How cute!

Wyatt and his certificate. Don't you just love the Red Vine sticking out of his mouth! His treat from Sister Opie.

No comments: