On Friday I took Abby in for her 2nd month check up. I can't believe that two months have gone by. It seems longer than that (like she has always been with us) and yet it only been 10 weeks! She is such a good baby and she sleeps pretty well at night. I usually only have to get up once (around 3 a.m. for a feeding). Twice already she's slept through the whole night. I couldn't believe it. It seemed like months (4-5) before Wyatt did this! The Doctor said Abby grew almost 3 inches from her last check up. She said she's the normal weight and height of a 3-4 month old! The Doctor looked at me and said "your husband is tall too like you right? I said "yes" and she said Abby will probably will be above weight and height because we are so tall." I wanted to say...."Well I could have told you that!" But I didn't....I'm nice that way. :)
So here are Abby's and Wyatt's stats at 2 months old:
Abby:
Weight: 12 lbs and 0.5 oz
Length: 23 inches
Head: 15 inches
Wyatt:
Weight: 14 lbs and 5 oz
Length: 24 .75 inches
Head: 16.25 inches
It's interesting to see that both Wyatt and Abby grew about 3 inches from their first month check up to their second month check up. Wow......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment