

Wyatt has now been on solid foods for the past two weeks! At this time, he has tried four different kinds of fruit: applesauce, bananas, peaches and pears. So far he has disliked the applesauce and peaches but loves the pears and bananas. This morning he ate a whole container of pears for Cody. That is pretty unheard of. I'm usually lucky to get half a container in him before he gets fussy. He has also tolerated my attempts at eating oatmeal but after 5 or 6 spoonfuls he tells me he's had enough. Plus, he's doing pretty well on his sippy cup. He's only drinking a little bit of water but he seems to grasp the concept. And it's another thing he can put in his mouth!!!
It also seems that he is getting his third tooth! Pretty soon he is going to have a nice mouthful of teeth! I am so glad I am no longer breast feeding!! Ouch :)


2 comments:
Oh, the good ole days of baby food! Isn't it so much fun! I love having them try different foods and seeing their reactions. I can't believe how big he is getting!
He sounds like he's daddy's boy already!
Post a Comment