Monday, February 4, 2008

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly




Last Friday Cody and I were just sitting down to dinner when Wyatt decided he wasn't getting enough attention from us. (Goodness forbide we try to have a dinner when both of us are eating at the same time.) He had a melt down in a matter of seconds. Both Cody and I tried to ignore him but once he has those big crocodile tears coming down his cheeks he's pretty pathetic looking. Plus, his favorite word right now is "ma ma." It's hard to ignore a little boy with tears when he's looking at you going "ma ma!"

2 comments:

Ellsworth Family said...

Oh the joys of trying to get a single meal together without trying to worry about the kids! I love the adorable pics of Wyatt!

Sarah's Place said...

Ahh! Poor Wyatt, he was jealous he didn't get to eat what you were eating! It is amazing how tuned in they are about things! Don't they always start crying when you want to eat!