Thursday, February 25, 2010
Soap Making
I've been interested in doing some crafts lately. I'm not the most craft savvy person I know but none less I still like to try. I have three new Visiting Teaching Ladies this month in my ward so I thought I would practice on them. I got the idea of making some "soap" from Sugar Doodle website and I thought I would try it out. It didn't take too long to make or cost too much (once you got everything together that is) and I thought it turned out pretty good. Plus, I was able to make it while Wyatt watched "Thomas the Train" so he didn't bother me. So hear are some pictures of my soap. I'm hoping to try out some new patterns, colors and flavors in the future. So BEWARE.....you might be a recipient of my new soap! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment