Monday, February 15, 2010

My Son the.....Nudist??

A couple of weeks ago Wyatt started taking off his pants and diaper. The first time he did it I was in my bedroom and all of a sudden a half naked Wyatt comes running into my room to show me what he did. He was pretty excited about what he accomplished and couldn't stop smiling and laughing. I asked him "Where is your diaper?" and he responded "I put it in the trash." I had to laugh. At least he didn't leave it lying on the ground where Grandma or I could step on it.

Now this is almost a daily routine for him. He still hasn't managed to take his shirt off but the diaper and pants he has. Well I guess it's a good step towards potty training. I keep asking if he wants to put his "big boy underwear on" but he keeps telling me "no."

No comments: