Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Goodbye City of Scottsdale!

Finally, Finally, FINALLY I was able to quit my job at the City of Scottsdale. Now, don't get me wrong. I liked my job, especially the people I got to work with but it's nice to be able to be home with my son full-time (especially since I don't have to get up at 5:30 a.m. every morning). This is my second week off work and I'm definitely loving life. My husband has even commented that I'm a lot more "pleasant to be around!"

Unfortunately I've been sick this week with a cough. But on the other hand I didn't have to call in "sick" to work, make arrangements with my co-workers and so forth. I could simply stay in bed, watch t.v. and feel sick! Plus, with Wyatt being two years old I don't have to constantly play with him so I could get a movie in or two!

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments: