Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Cody and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary last Friday! I can't believe it's been 5 years. It seems like the time has flown by. I wonder what another 5 years will bring. More babies I hope! Well for my anniversary Cody let me know that he has been saving up some money for a Digital Reader for me. I couldn't believe it! I've wanted one for the past 6 months but thought it was too expensive so I didn't say anything to Cody. But a sweet husband that he is (and he knows that I LOVE to read) knew that I wanted it. Plus, I actually received it before our anniversary date. So I've been enjoying it for the past 3-4 weeks. Here are some pictures of my new RED Digital Reader. No more paperbacks for me! :)







1 comment:

Hawkes said...

I am SO jealous of your book reader thing! I have ALWAYS wanted one!! My eye reads them SO much better!! You rock!!