Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A New Calling



I have a new calling in my Ward. I am now the new Primary Secretary! Wow......I don't know what I got myself into. Now don't get me wrong. I love my calling but I guess I never realized how much time and effort it took!! For our first meeting I told Cody I would be home in 30-45 minutes (be home in time to kiss Wyatt goodnight). Two and half hours later I'm thinking this is taking longer than I thought! Especially on a school night (ok so it was a work night for me!) So let me give a shout out and praise to all the Bishopric, Elders Quorum Leaders, Young Men and Young Women's Leaders, Relief Society, Primary Presidency and Sunday School.....and of course all of their spouses and children that are left at home so our Church will run smoothly. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :)

No comments: