Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Flagstaff
Cody, Wyatt and I went for a little road trip last Friday and Saturday. I took the day off work (yeah for me!) and we drove up to Flagstaff and Williams for a little fun in the sun. Except we had 40 mph wind and snow! That was not in the forecast when we checked earlier in the week. We went up to Williams to see the ranch house that Cody use to go to when he was younger (it's now owned by his cousin). When we got there we found about a foot of snow in the drive way. Wyatt loved playing in it especially in the mud puddles (it's a good thing I had paper towels in the car!). We then went up to the Deer Farm. I think Wyatt will like the Deer Farm when he is taller than the deers! Right now they kinda tower over him. He did have fun walking back and forth waving his hand and yelling "back" to the deer! It was cute. We then went back to Flagstaff where the receptionist at our hotel told us it was going to snow that night ( She lied ...... it happened two hours later!) Plus, the cable went out in our room because of the snow!! So we were stuck inside with no t.v. and nowhere to go! Luckily for us we found ways to entertain ourselves! :)










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's amazing - all that snow. It kind of sounds like what happened to us when we went up there in November. Although I would never guess it would happen in April! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment