Friday, July 11, 2008

Looking Back.......

Last week after celebrating Wyatt's first birthday I went on a little "memory trip" of his first 365 days. First, I can't believe my little baby has just turned one! Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday we were coming home from the hospital with him and now he is walking, talking and throwing tantrums when he does not get his way (I think he takes after his father in this regard but Cody thinks he takes after me!). Before I know it he will be entering Kindergarten and using the bathroom on his own (I'm looking forward to this part.....the bathroom part I mean!)

So here are a few pictures of the last year.....Well technically it would have to been more than a year since I've included ultrasound pictures. ENJOY :)



Here is Wyatt at 12 weeks. Can't you tell he looks just like Cody??!


Here is Wyatt at 17 weeks. It was at this doctor's appointment that we were told it was going to be a boy!


Here I am at my baby shower. I was 36 weeks along. Who knew it would be 5 more weeks before Wyatt made his entrance.


Aaaahhhh.....isn't he so precious. Here is Wyatt just minutes after he was born.

Here is Wyatt 8 hours after he was born.


Here is Wyatt about a month old. He just get's cuter and cuter each month.



Here is Wyatt's Sexy Baby pose! I think he has a little bit of his father in this pose!



Here he is at two months. I miss the zipper pajamas. At about six months you can't find zipper pj's. It's all buttons and it's a pain until you get use to them.


Here is Wyatt at 3 months. For Halloween he was a Lion.

Here is Wyatt at 4 months. Isn't he cute in his outfit for Thanksgiving? I think so :)


Here is Wyatt around 7 months. Boy is he going to hate this picture when he get's older. Oh well....I guess I can use it for blackmail when he's a teenager.


Here is Wyatt at 9 months. He's just mastered crawling at this time but need a "hand" or "hands" to walk.


Here is Wyatt at 10 months. He's still crawling all over the place. At this time Wyatt has mastered crawling up the stairs. So all the baby gates went up around the stairs!

Here is Wyatt at 11 months. He's just starting to master "walking" all by himself.



Here is my "baby" at 12 months. Boy....did the months go fast. I took this picture a week before his first b-day. I got him to wear his crown for a little bit but he would not wear it at his party. Why am I not surprised!

No comments: