Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Guess who!




Guess who is walking and crawling?! For the past few weeks Wyatt has been walking around with assistance from mommy, daddy, grandma & grandpa and nana and papa. I couldn't believe at seven and a half months he was walking and standing up by himself. This past weekend he has finally mastered crawling. Now I really have to be on the lookout for him and where he goes. I guess we will be baby-proofing the house this weekend. It kinda makes me sad that he is no longer my little baby but a boy who is growing up, curious about the world and in a few short years will be on his own. On the one hand that is exactly what I want but sometimes the "mom" inside me wants him to stay a little boy forever! (well...most of the times!)

1 comment:

Sarah's Place said...

Enjoy it while it lasts. They get so big so fast, it is crazy. I can't believe Nate is almost 2. It seems like yesterday that he was learning to crawl.