Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Before & After

















Last week my brother-in-law Brock helped install our new kitchen counter tops. I absolutely love them!! No more boring white counter tops for me! The blue goes perfectly with our yellow walls and my lighthouse theme kitchen. We are planning to buy some bar stools for the new bar area which will add more space to our dining area. We also got a new and deeper sink with a new faucet. I almost love doing the dishes now! :) THANKS BROCK!
Cody and I plan to update our bathroom next. Hopefully we'll be able to get that done in the next few months. Stay tune for more pictures!

2 comments:

Sarah's Place said...

That looks really nice! Those counters remind me of the ones we had in our Gilbert house. I am excited for you to get a remodel on your kitchen. That's fun.

Ellsworth Family said...

It looks great Carla and Cody! We miss you guys!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
(these i's are from Jonathan. His favorite letter to type on the keyboard is i for the moment). Love ya!
uuuuuuuuuujjjjjjjmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccccccvvvvvvvmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,///////////////
Here's some more!