Friday, March 9, 2012
Duke
We got a dog for Christmas. Cody has been wanting a dog for a long time and he finally got me to agree to one back in December. Plus, we counted the new dog as one of Wyatt's Christmas presents. He's been wanting one too. So here is Duke our new Black & Tan Coon hound. I must say I've been really impressed with him. He's great with the kids and he's very gentle with Abby. He let's her roll on him, kick him and pull his whiskers and grab his face (like any baby would). He's very protective of the kids and hardly ever barks (which I like). Plus, he alerted Cody when we have strangers in our back yard about 2 months ago (long story). So after that he's definitely earned his "keep" with me!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YAY!!! Pictures!!!! Abby is SO big!!! She is so precious! I love seeing her - she has changed so much! Congrats on the new dog - one day Douger may just get as lucky as Cody on that front! lol
Post a Comment