Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Earlier this week my girlfriend and I took our kids to the Mother Nature Farm on Baseline & Harris. It was cute but I think it was a once a year kind of place. Plus, it didn't help that it was HOT! I got a sunburn on the back on my neck! The kids were able to decorate pumpkins, ride on a hay ride (not that exciting for parents!), jump in a bounce house, run inside the hay maze and see a few farm animals. All in all it was fun. But make sure to pack a lunch!












1 comment:

alliopie said...

Am I right in thinking those are Tara's kids? Man her oldest is a mini version of her!!

And I totally understand what you mean about that place - we went last year . . .and Katelyn had her broken leg at the time lol. It was an adventure - and still way hot for so late in October ha ha. But it is fun for a once a year kind of thing, as you put it. Glad you had fun! Abigail is getting so big!