Saturday, September 17, 2011
Abby's Blessing Pictures
Well I'm finally able to post Abby's baby blessing pictures! I've only had them for the past 3 months! We got a new wireless printer (and scanner) so now I can scan all my pictures again. Our old printer stopped scanning for some reason and Cody couldn't get it to work again. I used to have to take my pictures to my MIL's house and I would always forget! So here they are! Plus, I have to share an interesting story about these pictures. I was able to order several poses of Abby and I got them for a great price (with a coupon from JC Penney's). I only spent about $13 bucks for all of them. You can't beat that prince. Plus, I bought enough so each grandparent could have a 5x7. Now some grandparents might say...."I've never received this picture yet" and they would be right. Wyatt accidentally cut them up. Yep....I said he cut them. Now he didn't do it to be mean or spiteful but apparently the envelope they came in was very colorful and had patterns on them. Skip back 3 months ago when I was giving him paper he could cut up and you start to get the picture. I had left the envelope on my long table and Wyatt saw it and thought "this is something I could cut up!" But he didn't ask and I didn't find it for about a week or so. Luckily, I had already given my mom her copy so I was able to scan it and then (eventually!) I need to print it out for the other grandparents. Each one of the pictures has a cut on them. I had to crop some of the pictures so you would see them! Oh well...You live and learn. Plus, it only cost me $13. If it has cost me like $80 I would have been a lot more upset! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
so darn precious! I love the pics!
Post a Comment