Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day

On Christmas Day we went over to my parents house. This Christmas was very small compared to last years. One of my brother was sick (and his youngest son) so they didn't come. My other brother hurt his back on Christmas Eve so we weren't sure if he would come or not (but luckily they did). My Aunt and Uncle that usually join us were in Chicago visiting their son and grandkids. So it was just us, my parents, my brother Ryan, my other brother Jon and Tiffany and their adorable daughter Zoe. Plus, my mother-in-law Kay let us bring her jumpy to my parents house. Wyatt and Zoe had so much fun playing inside. Only Cody and Tiffany were brave enough to get in with their kids! I have a good excuse though so I just took pictures! :)




The rest of the family watching the "grandkids" playing in the jumpy.


Cody, Wyatt and my niece Zoe playing in the jumpy,






Tiffany and Zoe


Papa and Wyatt


I don't know why these pictures turned out side ways but they did!




My brother Jon hurt his back the day before Christmas. Poor guy had to lay down while the kids were opening their presents. Of course I had to take a picture of him!





No comments: