Here are some updated pictures of our first garden. The romaine lettuce turned out very well. I haven't had to buy lettuce since November! Plus, our cherry tomatoes have started to bloom. Each week we are able to pick a few tomatoes to eat. I love going out to my garden and picking my food! It's so great :)
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Our Garden Part Two
Our first garden turned out to be such a success that we decided to add another garden as well. We planted watermelon, yellow and green onions, radishes, carrots, celery, roma tomatoes, beefsteak tomatoes, red and yellow bell peppers, cucumbers and more strawberries. Some of them we were able to plant actually plants and some of them were seeds. So we'll see how successful we are this Spring.





Here are some updated pictures of our first garden. The romaine lettuce turned out very well. I haven't had to buy lettuce since November! Plus, our cherry tomatoes have started to bloom. Each week we are able to pick a few tomatoes to eat. I love going out to my garden and picking my food! It's so great :)

Here are some updated pictures of our first garden. The romaine lettuce turned out very well. I haven't had to buy lettuce since November! Plus, our cherry tomatoes have started to bloom. Each week we are able to pick a few tomatoes to eat. I love going out to my garden and picking my food! It's so great :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment