Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Polar Express

Last week we went up to Williams to ride the "Polar Express." Lately, Wyatt is really into trains. He loves to watch "Thomas the Train" videos. Whenever we go over train tracks he's always asking "Where's the train Mommy?" So for this Christmas Cody and I decided that this would be our Family Christmas gift. We would go ride the train and meet Santa Claus. Well....Wyatt had a blast! He kept on saying "Train....go faster!" I don't know if he knew the train was moving or not. The next day he kept asking "Where's the train" or "Can I ride the train again?" We had to go by the train twice on our way out of town to keep Wyatt happy. What parents will do for their child!! Cody and I enjoyed it too so hopefully we will be able to go next year.

Also, while we were up in Williams we went to the Deer Farm! It's always fun to go there. (Cody took me up there for the first time when we were engaged! Aaahhh memories!!!)

P.S. It was so COLD up there. I think it was around 20 Degrees. Way to cold for me!























No comments: