The real funny part is Wyatt wanted Mommy to join him and Daddy in his crib. I didn't think that little mattress would support all 3 of us (But it was nice he wanted to include me in it)!!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Time Out ??
Last night I was getting Wyatt ready for his bath when I heard Cody calling my name from Wyatt's room. I walked into his room and this is what I saw.....




The real funny part is Wyatt wanted Mommy to join him and Daddy in his crib. I didn't think that little mattress would support all 3 of us (But it was nice he wanted to include me in it)!!
The real funny part is Wyatt wanted Mommy to join him and Daddy in his crib. I didn't think that little mattress would support all 3 of us (But it was nice he wanted to include me in it)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment