Thursday, January 22, 2009
Christmas 2008
Well Christmas has come and gone and it's time that I post some more pictures! Apparently I have been a Slacker on posting my pictures in a reasonable time frame!! Cody was able to be home for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Wyatt and Mommy were very happy about that. Wyatt had so much fun at all of his grandparents homes. He simply loves Christmas. Even now when you ask him what Santa says he will go "Ho Ho." It's so cute. Wyatt is getting bigger and bigger every day. He also started Nursey a few weeks ago. The jury is still out if he likes it but Mommy and Daddy are thrilled that he is old enough to attend. Here are some pictures of us on Christmas Eve at Grandpa Ed and Grandma Cindy's house. I forgot my camera on Christmas Day while visiting with the other Grandparents!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment