Friday, August 29, 2008

Wyatt's First Haircut

Last Saturday Cody and I took Wyatt to get his first haircut! We took him to a place called Lollilocks Kids Salon. It's a salon specifically for little kids. I think it's more for little girls but I needed a place for Wyatt. All the girls at the salon were very friendly and great with Wyatt. Our stylist had to work very quickly with Wyatt as he liked to twist and turn his head every few minutes. I don't know how they cut hair like that!

At first Wyatt wasn't sure what we were doing there. I almost wonder if he thought he was going to get a shot or something. When we first put Wyatt in the little car he had a death grip on Cody's finger and would not let go. But as time went on and he didn't get a shot (he also found out that the wheel on the car spin) he gradually let go of Cody's finger.

All in all I was really happy with his hair cut. I will probably even take him back in a few months. Since this was his very first hair cut he got a little certificate that said "Wyatt's First Hair Cut" with a picture of him and a lock of his hair. I will have to put it in his baby book. It is so cute! You only get one "first hair cut" in your life. I might as well make the most of it!







1 comment:

Hawkes said...

He is seriously the cutest kid ever! I love just looking at him.